Monday, May 10, 2021

Crabapple Blossoms

Every morning, I take a walk with my dog. This time of year, I change up our usual route. I head south on Gladstone Avenue to just north of Dundas Street. That's where I find the incredible blooms on the crabapple tree in front of St. Anne's Anglican Church in Toronto.

Crabapple tree in bloom
The flowers were not quite open when I walked past a few days ago, but today some are fully open and looking lovely. 

Crabapple blossoms on Gladstone Avenue
just north of Dundas Street in Toronto

Peak bloom is likely still a few days away. Like so much in the world of gardening, the blossoms will be fleeting. So, I'll be taking the time to enjoy these blooms for the next ten to fourteen days. It's a great way to start the morning on a positive note.

Happy Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment